Bravia provides its co-investors with a focused entry point for investment opportunities, in our expert domain, in today’s fast-growing emerging and frontier markets—especially China, India, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa—and also in pursuing value opportunities in mature markets such as Europe in partnership with emerging market trade investors.
Through an existing portfolio of investments in major transportation, logistics, and financial services companies and its network of long-standing global business relationships, Bravia provides a ‘one-shop’ capability for investors to gain access to key transactions. Alongside existing co-investors, new investors will continue to benefit from Bravia’s successful track record going forward, as well as from the growing portfolio of transactions. A sample of projects currently under consideration appear in the Deal Pipeline.
Proven Partnership in a Challenging Landscape
- Many years of proven emerging market experience combined with strong understanding of business, economic and regulatory issues in countries / geographical areas such as China, India, Australia, Turkey, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and Africa
- Ability to structure complex public-private investments, joint ventures and cross-border projects across multiple, related industries
- A long-standing close business relationship with, and preferred investment partner of, HNA Group Co. Ltd. (“HNA”) of Beijing and Haikou, China, a privately owned Chinese conglomerate specializing in aviation, logistics and financial services, with total assets in excess of USD 22 billion
- After many years of sourcing Western capital and debt for HNA’s domestic businesses, now assisting HNA with and advising on its global expansion by identifying investment opportunities and then structuring, negotiating, sourcing capital and debt financing for and then implementing such transactions
With its headquarters now based in Hong Kong, Bravia is organized in such a way as to facilitate global investment transactions with optimum efficiency:
- Investment management, research, analytics, project and shared risk evaluation, and senior management are centralized in Hong Kong
- Originations are based in Delhi and Istanbul
- Technical management and administration are centered in New York
- Additionally there is a London office as well as local management presence in Oslo; Norway, Sydney; Australia, and other locations, where investments have been made.